Dec 18, 2008

Garret's favorite photos.

So I know that those of you who see these pictures will wonder why I have posted them.  The answer is simple, I took these pictures with Garret and Grace and the three of us laughed harder about these pictures than we have in a long time.  Gracie really wasn't wanting to be in the pictures but trust me when I tell you she is right there with little man and I.  Annie had no desire to be in pictures tonight so that is why you dont see her.

So here is an update.....  Annie is sick, high temp and strept throat sick.  I feel bad that she has been sick this week but it is better this week than next week.  Gracie is her usual happy self.  She has learned a new trick at Nana's house.  Grace can officially climb in and out of cribs at her will.  SCARRY!  Garret is doing very well.  He is still having difficulty with his nose and breathing and he surgery is set for Jan. 16th.  I am doing ok too.  Work is stressful yet rewarding (most days).

Enjoy the pictures!


2 comments:

j rose said...

So glad you are a dork at home too and not just work, Tinkerbell!

Anonymous said...

Cute pix! Hope Annie is feeling better...