Jan 1, 2009

Holiday fun and games.....

Wow!  Another Holiday season is over and today begins 2009.  This Christmas will forever be remembered for several reasons.  Both Garret and Grace had a great Christmas and they are both of age to have a lot of fun.  I got sick on Christmas and spent the day after Christmas in misery.  Annie had a blast this year as her cousin Chris and his son Shawn were in town.

Speaking of Chris, the magazine cover below was done by him as a Christmas present to me.  Yes it is funny, yes people laugh and so do I.  Every time I see this picture I laugh and am thankful that he didn't make the shorts any shorter!  It was great having Chris and Shawn here in Colorado.  They are missed already!  There is a good story behind the picture but I'm not gonna share it on the web!


So Gracie loves Christmas!  She had so much fun playing with toys and playing with people!  She is a little charmer!  She is growing way to fast for her daddy, but both mommy and I love this stage as she is developing her own distinct personality.  

Gretchen was also in town for Christmas this year and it is always good to have her around.  One of the Christmas traditions that Gretchen and my mom have is the wearing of red night gowns on Christmas morning.  EVERYONE has to wear the night gowns, not even dad and Dave are safe.  This year since I was sick I got out of it, however, I am sure that next year i'll be back in one.

Bekah, Cor, Garret and Gracie!  Family is what Christmas is about and I was thankful I could spend time with everyone!

No comments: