Dec 7, 2008

Christmas parade

Parades!  Good time for kids, fun for adults.  Last night was the Colorado Springs Parade of Lights.  I hadn't been to this parade since I was a kid myself and watching the parade brought back memories.  I can only hope that Garret and Grace will also remember times like this when they are older.


It wasn't too cold at the parade but Gracie kept taking off her gloves and hat.  She loved the parade and screamed and clapped for the floats.

These are pictures of Garret and Grace in the car on the way to the parade.  Garret "stole" my hat and wanted to wear it in the car.  The look of pride on his face while wearing my hat made me smile and realize how lucky I am to share times like this with my family.

Attitude doesn't begin to describe this little girl.  She has me wrapped around her little finger and I am trying to break free from this, however, I can't.  I admit I give in to her more than I should, but she is just so cute!  My little baby doll!

Garret is having "surgery" this friday to have his adenoids removed.  We are hoping that this procedure will help him sleep better and not have nose issues anymore! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Warm positive wishes for a safe and speedy recover. Hope Christmas brings all positive healing for you all.

Anonymous said...

Very nice family

Anonymous said...

Surgery is hard for the parents but it did wonders for Jalyne..thoughts and prayers with you!