Dec 14, 2008

Sunday December 14, 2008

So it is cold in Colorado today.  8 degrees at my house right now and snowing.  The snow isn't heavy and it's not accumulating at all.  I actually think it is too cold for a good snow storm today.  The dogs don't even want to go outside!  I hope all is well with everyone and for those traveling for Christmas, please be safe.  I'm really looking forward to Christmas this year.  Gretchen is coming into town as well as Annie's cousin and his son.  Most of all I can't wait to watch the kids.  Garret is so excited he can hardly stand it.  He keeps asking if Christmas is tomorrow and doesn't understand why he cant get presents today.  Little Gracie will absolutely love opening presents and will be fun to watch.  Annie and I are even going to my Christmas party up in Denver next saturday and although I don't like the thought about being away from the kids, it will be nice to have a night with just my wife!

No comments: