Jan 16, 2009

Finally, a new update!!!!

Vaughn came to Colorado to go fly fishing in the middle of January, and he is smiling about it!  I do believe this may be the only picture I have ever seen where he has a natural smile.  It was good to see him, too bad he isn't staying longer because it would be good to catch up.  Maybe it is just me, but Vaughn is beginning to look more and more like a Yeti.  Look at the hair!


Garret has finally had his surgery!  It is amazing how stressed I was over his surgery even though I have been through numerous myself.  Anyway, he is doing very well and there seems to be no issues from surgery.  He was a trooper at the hospital and has been great at home.  We are hopeful that Garret can now breathe at night! 

    Garret watching Cars on the computer at the hospital!

Momma and Garret right before surgery.

Daddy giving horsey rides!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww...you guys are all so cute!