Apr 22, 2009

So I am a blogging slacker!  It has been a very busy month so I will fill every one in on stuff that has happened since my last blog.  Annie had her 32nd birthday!!!!  We had a great time taking care of mommy and making sure she had everything she wanted.  Cousin Chris and his son Shawn came to Colorado and their visit was way too short.  It is always good to see them and I wish they lived closer.  We have had three large snow storms that were great.  I must say that I am ready for warm weather, but the snow was welcomed.  Easter was fun this year.  We had easter at my mom's, our house and then Annie's mom's house.  The kids were very spoiled, but they had a lot of fun.  We took a trip to the zoo which was also very fun.  Annie is winding down on her school year and I think she is very ready for this year to be over.  BEKAH IS PREGNANT AGAIN and we could not be more happy for her!!!!!  Congrats Wisham's!!!!! 

No comments: