Mar 16, 2009

Baby Girls Birthday!!!!!!!

It has been a wonderful two years!  Grace is growing into a beautiful little girl with a mind of her own.  She is fun, exciting, loving and adorable!  She and Garret are very different types of kids and it is crazy to see the differences between the two.  Neither of the kids are timid and neither are quiet!

Personality, good looks and charm!  Must take after his mother!

A picture says a thousand words.....  this picture say's "I'm very comfortable wearing pink hair and a feathered boa."

When I look at my children there is a feeling of unending love.  Grace is my joy! Happy Birthday!

Playing dress up with hats and new clothes.
Things for the family are good.  Grace hasn't eaten or drank anything she shouldn't, Garret hasn't pee'd on the floor, Annie hasn't kicked me out and I am content with the way things are going.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful children. Happy Birthday to Annie as well!