Feb 13, 2010

Trying to keep up...

So I know that I haven't been keeping up with this Blog as much as I should and I have no good excuses. A lot has gone on since the last blog and there is no way to tell everything so here are a few pics with a couple of stories.

Garret is getting BIG. He is learning how to write and read thanks to dad and he is getting ready for kindergarten after the summer. He still has a big heart and wants everyone to be happy! He is very active and is ready for some baseball and fishing soon.



She is cute, and she is trouble! This girl is developing a firey spirit and attitude. Grace is good but opinionated. I already feel sorry for any guy she dates in the far, far away future. She won't need her daddy to protect her, thats for sure.



I Love these three!



So, for Christmas Dave got a board game (don't remember the name) that causes participants great shame at times. During the last game I played Bek had to have someone write LOSER on her face and she had to keep it there for a full round. GOOD TIMES!

No comments: