Feb 4, 2009

Feels like summer is right around the corner!

Lately the weather has been very warm for the time of year.  We have been able to enjoy several hikes lately and both kids can't wait to use their Camelbacks.  Both Gracie and Garret walk around the house wearing their packs drinking water as often as we let them.  It is going to be an awesome summer as both kids are getting old enough to do more and both Annie and I are excited!


Last Thursday was the father son spaghetti dinner at Garret's school.  It was fun to see Garret with his friends and we had a great time!  Sometimes I forget how much Garret is learning and growing at school.  Then there are those times where he simply amazes me.  He's a great kid!

My little girl is growing way to fast.  She is starting to talk quite a bit now and her attitude is more prominent than ever.  She is very smart and fearless and her pig tails make me smile.
Everything else in Colorado is good.  Things are moving along with out to many issues.  I hope all is well for those who read this!

No comments: