Nov 11, 2008

Holiday's n kids!

Little Gracie loved the slide, the horses and the sand pit.  This picture is of her in the bounce house which she did not like!


We have Cor today since Bekah and Dave are still on vacation and Nana needed a much needed and deserved break.  I have to admit that I was a little worried how we could handle all three kids at the same time but it turned out to be rather easy.  Cor loved this little slide.  At first he wasn't sure about it but by the time we left he was sliding down in all sorts of fun ways!

The horses!  All three kids loved the horses.....  as well as all of the other little kids there.  The first time Cor was on the merry go round he had a death grip on the pole and had a look on his face that said, "get me off of this crazy moving thing."  The second time he had much more fun and even gave me high fives as he went past.  


My little girl loved the horses the SECOND time too.  Just like Cor she was white knuckling the pole the first time through.  She also gave high fives the second time around!  The face she is making is because she was worn out completely!  


I know this pic is a little blurry but I had to put a picture of Garret on the horses too or he would have been mad at me!  He is a ham just like daddy and he likes to have fun.  
So I thought I would add the slices of pizza count for each kid:  Cor ate 3, Grace ate 2 and Garret ate about 2/3rds of a slice.  

No comments: