May 24, 2008

Graduations, family and fun!!!!!

Emily after graduation in the rose garden!
Garret being chased by Emily's dog!
Garret and Jason catching more fish than Vaughn!
I must say that we all enjoyed the trip to Kansas for Emily's graduation.  This was the first trip for just Garret and I with out the girls.  Garret had a great time and keeps asking to go back to Kansas because he misses his cousins.  He learned how to play ping pong with Vaughn and ate better for Treava than for me!  Between the fishing, fireworks and food it was an experience that I am sure no-one will forget.  Speaking of forgetting.....  the funniest part of the trip had to be when Vaughn forgot the remote to Bud's boat and couldn't get back to shore!  I'm not really sure that Vaughn really minded being stuck on the boat all by himself though.  I hope all is well for everyone and again, CONGRATULATIONS EMILY!

No comments: